Latest news in enterprise data protection and governance
Druva Recognized for Industry-Leading Leadership and Technology
Recipient of Six Awards in 90 Days from Leading Associations and Publications
Druva, the leader in converged data protection, today announced that multiple industry recognitions have been bestowed upon the company’s products, leadership and programs in the last 90 days. The company’s end user data protection solution, inSync, as well as its customer service and partner programs have received winner or finalist designations from multiple leading business and technology organizations. Industry associations such as The Stevie Awards and Best in Biz as well as publications including TechTarget, CRN, and Info Security Products Guide have all recognized Druva for excellence.
“Druva believes in delivering nothing short of the best. The best product, the best services and even being the best partner are all part of what has brought Druva the successes it has had to date,” said Wynn White, CMO, Druva. “We have worked hard to always be a step ahead in product innovation and have built an organization that strives to best help our customers protect, govern and manage their data to address the rapidly evolving data protection challenges. These industry accolades validate our mission and continued efforts to achieve excellence.”
In the last 90 days, Druva has been recognized by the following:
- Stevie Awards: 2016 Sales and Customer Service – Druva has been named the Gold Award winner for “Innovation in Customer Service – Computer Industries” and “Customer Service Department of the Year – Computer Software.”
- Best in Biz: 2015 Most Innovative Product of the Year – Enterprise - Druva inSync has been named the Gold winner for Software.
- TechTarget Storage Magazine: 2015 Product of the Year - Druva inSync 5.5 has been selected the Bronze winner for Data Backup and Recovery Software.
- Info Security Products Guide: 2016 Global Excellence Awards - Druva inSync 5.5 has been named the Gold winner for “Compliance Software.”
- CRN: 2016 Channel Chiefs – Vice President of Channel and Business Development, Scott Siragusa, has been named a CRN Channel Chief.
These accolades follow recent acknowledgement by industry analyst firm Gartner, which rated Druva inSync highest overall for three out of three use cases in its 2015 Enterprise Endpoint Critical Capabilities report. *
Learn more about how Druva solutions help organizations address their end user and enterprise infrastructure data protection needs at www.druva.com/solutions.
Druva is the leader in converged data protection, bringing data-center class availability and governance to the mobile and distributed enterprise. With a single dashboard for backup, availability and governance, Druva’s award-winning solutions minimize network impact and are transparent to users. As the industry's fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 3,000 global organizations on over 3 million devices. Learn more at www.druva.com and join the conversation at twitter.com/druvainc.
[*] Gartner, Inc., “Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Endpoint Backup” by Pushan Rinnen and Robert Rhame, November 12, 2015.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.