Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Web - UI Developer - WUID2017
Role : Web -UI Developer
Experience : 3-8 years
- Preferably 3-8 years of experience in developing UI layer of web applications using latest web technologies.
- Python/ NodeJS/C#/Java as a programming language is preferable.
- Sound debugging skills using tools like browser's developer tools, Sublime/Atom, Fiddler, WireShark etc.
- Should be a self-starter and able to demonstrate good learnability.
- He/she should be able to learn and contribute in an individual contributor capacity.
- Good to have - Working knowledge of design tools, nodejs, npm modules, Unix.
Roles and Responsibilities: As part of a development team, the resources are expected to take the following responsibilities:
- Work with other developers on the Druva development team on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions.
- Work with the Druva development team to support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop , deliver new enhancements & products.
- Take end to end responsibility of tasks/modules/feature assigned from understanding the requirement, designing, implementation and developer testing.
- Work with the UX designers and analyse the specs for implementation feasibility etc.
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Web UI Developer - WUID2017 – Your Name”).