Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Senior Software Engineer-Development-SSE2017
Roles and Responsibilities
A Development engineer working for Druva Storage team will:
- Play key role in design/development of highly scalable Storage back-end of Druva product line.
- Explore wide-range of storage/database technologies to come up with best of the breed next-gen storage engines
- Responsible for complete software development cycle.
- Gathering & understanding requirements.
- Design, development & implementation independently.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- Will be able to work in end to end features.
- Extensive experience on C/C++/Python
- Experience on OS - Unix/Linux and Windows
- Hands on experience in Networking and Multi-threading
- Experience in Cloud Technologies, system programming is a plus
- B-Tech Comp. Sci. or higher
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Senior Software Engineer-Development -SSE2017-Your Name”).