Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Senior Information Developer-SID2017
Are you absolutely passionate about tackling complicated concepts and translating those ideas into something that’s both easy to read and meaningful to your readers? Are you a stickler for language and technical accuracy? Do you thrive in dynamic, friendly, and fast-paced environments?
Druva is looking for a senior Information Developer to join their Technical Communications team. Someone who can help us build and deliver an excellent documentation experience, and a self-services eco-system for Druva Phoenix - a product that delivers data availability and governance for enterprise infrastructure with a unique cloud-first approach.
Druva is the leader in cloud data protection and information management, leveraging the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to protect, preserve and discover information dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
The key responsibilities for the role of lead information developer includes:
- Develop, maintain, and own technical documentation for Druva Phoenix.
- Determine the appropriate content strategy and information requirements to build a future-ready Doc Portal.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Support teams to ensure complete documentation requirements and quality publishing.
- Understand the product architecture and design in sufficient depth to be able to write accurate and complete documentation.
- Plan and monitor milestones for the bi-weekly cloud releases, and also for the continuous documentation improvement plans.
- Write, edit, and review documents for a global audience.
- Manage and ensure all documentation aspects of the product are completed on time.
- Conduct editorial peer-reviews of content produced by the documentation team.
- Mentor other writers on the team.
An ideal candidate for this position should certainly have:
- Relevant and significant experience of being a part of a documentation team - preferably in product teams. Larger relevant experience (10+ years) will be a plus.
- Impeccable writing skills, and experience in writing for a global audience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to relevant domain areas such as storage, backup, cloud, networking, etc. Relevant experience and depth of knowledge in these areas will be quite valuable. Technology background will be a plus.
- Mastery over documentation development and delivery processes and methodologies.
- Good understanding of content strategy and user experience design.
- Experience in creating videos for features and functionalities.
- Experience in implementing innovations and automation to facilitate documentation processes.
- Strong ethics, openness, and readiness to always do the right thing.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Senior Information Developer-SID2017-Your Name”).