Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Product Manager /Senior Product Manager - InSync-PM2017
Product Information – inSync
Druva inSync, our flagship entrant into the world of backup and storage, is a unified approach towards backup, collaboration, security, data encryption, and data insights. InSync is robust in design, unified in structure, and flexible in its expanse. Our talented team has ensured that inSync can provide backup across varied endpoints; integrated file sharing; enterprise-grade security; DLP integrated with encryption; geo-tracking; in-depth data insights with real-time reporting capabilities. inSync’s unified platform approach, consolidated endpoint management, deduplication, and uni-client design ensures greater savings in terms of time, IT governance, and user efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a stellar product leader who will be building the next generation cloud product platform. The Product Manager owns and drives all aspects of the product roadmap, definition and launch while balancing key technical and business trade-offs. The ideal would be passionate about technology innovation and would thrive in a fast changing startup environment.
As a Druva Product Manager, you will need to:
- Drive product strategy and roadmap prioritization using market, competitive, and customer insights.
- Partner with other product owners, designers and engineers to deliver releases that meet market need
- Lead product initiatives with other matrix teams such as Sales, Marketing and Customer Support.
- Define and deliver product features/UX, validate with the market and drive delivery end-to-end.
- Collaborate with the sales teams and customers to evangelize the product, built strategic partnerships.
- Total 7+ years of experience in IT Industry
- 3-6 years of strong product management experience with a track record of defining and launching products in enterprise storage, software space.
- Strong technical expertise in data management/storage and the ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive a defined agenda and deliver world class products.
- Domain expertise in cloud technologies, enterprise storage, server backup and/or data protection a strong plus.
- Experience working closely with enterprise customers, driving strategic as well as technical partnerships
- A self-starter comfortable in entrepreneurial environment with the ability to push the leading edge of innovation.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Bachelors or higher college/degree in engineering. MBA strongly preferred
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Product Manager\Senior Product Manager inSync-PM2017 - Your Name”).