Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Principal Software Engineer - Storage Development-PE2017
We are looking for an energetic individual who can drive a highly capable and fast-paced team of engineers focused on building the core storage engine that's the foundation for Druva products and scales to petabytes of stored data on cloud. As a technical leader, you have deep and broad expertise in building cloud-based storage subsystems as well as cloud-native stack of services and components on AWS and Azure. You are passionate about continuously evolving a data storage engine that meets the scale, performance, availability, resiliency and efficiency requirements of a zettabyte scale, distributed and versioned filesystem on cloud. As data and workloads move to cloud, you maintain a keen sense of tracking newer technologies that could help build better cloud-native storage sub-systems. As a team leader, you are a strong believer in getting things done through the team and getting best performance out of engineers that match their potential. You have good experience in leading reasonably large development effort and delivering on it with high quality without compromising pace and agility.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications
- 7 - 10 years of software development experience in a Product company.
- Should be a computer science graduate with strong fundamentals.
- Should have excellent analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Should have strong systems programming expertise while knowledge of 'C' and Python would be an added advantage.
- A strong understanding of complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices.
- Storage, File Systems and/or NAS/SAN product development experience is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Should have experience leading high performance teams and delivering with high quality and agility.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Principal Software Engineer-Storage-PE2017-Your Name”).