Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Principal Software Development Engineer in Testing - PSDET2017
Profile - Principal Software Development Engineer in Testing (PSDET)
Experience: 10+ years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop detailed understand the features/enhancements for the product – including functional specifications and design – with the perspective of performing automated and manual, white box as well as black box testing.
- Prepare thorough feature testing plans based on development and feature completion milestones. Test plan should include API as well as UI based tests.
- Leverage automation framework for automating feature tests and propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for explaining new features and enhancements to the QA certification teams.
- Jointly responsible with the developers for the quality of feature builds to be provided to QA certification teams.
- Good understanding of Virtualization
- Good understanding of Operating systems (Windows and Linux) and Networking concepts
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Should be fluent in basic algorithms/logic.
- Awareness of general automation concepts and all types of testing methods.
- Experience in automation execution.
- Good programming skills in at least one of the scripting languages Perl/ Python/Ruby.
- Good to have - experience in Selenium.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Principal Software Development Engineer in Testing-PSDET2017-Your Name”).