Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Network Engineer - NE2017
- Deployment of network devices such as switches, routers and firewalls.
- Creation of VLAN’s & ACL.
- Provision and turn-up of carrier transport and Internet circuits and VPN’s.
- Configuration, testing, validation and monitoring of hardware and circuits.
- Trouble resolution and escalation 24x7 On-call as needed basis.
- Documentation of incident post mortems.
- Proactive performance and uptime monitoring.
- Maintain and update relevant system and process documentation and develop ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Own change management process, documentation & response procedures related to Networks and Security.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and investigate security-related, information systems’ anomalies based on security platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based and automated security alerts.
- Participate in implementation, configuration, and analysis of network and host-based security platforms.
- Provide off-hours support on an infrequent, but as needed basis.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Involvement with network configurations in a high demand/high capacity environment.
- Expert understanding and hands-on experience with internal routing protocols and configuration, specifically OSPF.
- Experience troubleshooting SIP and RTP.
- Proficiency in multiple hardware vendor syntax including Cisco, HP, Fortinet and Palo Alto Networks.
- Knowledge of Enterprise campus wireless deployments and management.
- Knowledge of network security including Firewalls, 802.1.x, Authentication systems, VPN’s, TLS.
- Operational experience with netflow and packet trace analysis.
- Hands-on experience with some of the following: vulnerability scanning, firewall, antivirus & malware analysis, proxy, IDS/IPS, log correlation tools, SIEM, DLP, NAC, and application firewall solutions.
- Experience in implementing and supporting a virtual Environment (VMware and Proxmox / KVM/ Hyper-V).
- Must be self-motivated, hard working and a team player.
- Experience in implementing and supporting a Linux Environment. ( apache , SVN )
- Advanced server hardware knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced Operating Systems knowledge in Active Directory, Windows 2008 /2012 R2.
- Assist ensuring an adequate level of security and update, setting up and maintaining operating system and software.
- Experience with hardware, application and operating system monitoring systems.
- Experience with server room rack layout and cabling
- Knowledge of security best practices and industry standards.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Network Engineer-NE2017-Your Name”).