Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Dev Ops Engineer (Job Code : DOP2017)
Title: Dev Ops Engineer (Development & Operations)
Experience: 4 to 8 years
- DevOps Engineer works closely with Engineering, Cloud Operations and other teams to understand requirements that drive the analysis, and design of high quality technical solutions.
- They are responsible for the design and implementation of solutions’ build, release, and deployment and configuration activities.
- Other responsibilities include gathering requirements, prototyping, updating solutions, triaging and fixing operational issues.
- Must be able to adapt to change: Tools, services or business requirements
- Strong programming skills in a scripting language.
- Strong Sys Admin skills in Linux or windows environment.
- Strong Virtualization skills preferably on AWS or Azure.
- Good understanding and experience working in a development environment
- Broad understanding of technologies like web servers, proxies, DNS, email, PKI, Firewalls, networking infrastructure and design with at least an in depth understanding in some of these areas.
- Automation tools like Salt, Puppet etc.
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Mentor/Guide/share ideas/thoughts with other team members.
- Awareness of security issues and secure coding practices
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Dev Operations Engineer DOP2017 –Your Name”)